Learning Links School
Admissions Procedures for New Students
Its very important for us to ensure that our school is an appropriate setting for your child since the success of our program relies on there being an appropriate match. Here are the steps to take is you are interested in Learning Links School.
- Contact Mrs. Garcia at 305-271-3500 and express your interest in the program. She will request a copy of school records, IEPs, psychological evaluations, therapist reports, and any other evaluations you may have. The schools director will contact you to discuss your child's individual needs.
- The next step is to schedule a screening with the potential student. The child will spend half a day at school where they will be placed in a classroom and evaluated by the director.
- Parents will be contacted after the screening to advise if the student will be admitted into the program. If the student is admitted the parents have 15 days to complete the enrollment process.
Required Documentation once your child is admitted
- Application for admission
- Financial agreement
- Enrollment fee
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of all student records
- Medical forms (due prior to the student starting school)
Tuition and Scholarships
Tuition scholarships are available from the State Of Florida McKay Scholarship Program. Students who are enrolled in a Florida public school for a minimum of one year and have an individualized Education Plan through the Exceptional Student Education Department may qualify for this scholarship program. For more information please contact the florida school choice.
McKay Scholarships 1-800-447-1636 www.floridaschoolchoice.org